Can I repay my credit early? Are there any charges for early repayment?
You can repay your loan or credit card early, at any time, and we won’t charge you any fees for doing so.
For loans, early repayment will decrease the total cost of the credit for the remaining term of the contract. Tap on ‘Repay’ in your loan management screen at any time to make a partial payment, or pay off your loan in full.
Your updated repayment schedule will be accessible within the credit section of your Revolut app.
With bank transfer
- Can I get my salary paid into my Revolut account?
- How do I transfer money to my Revolut account from another bank account?
- Guide to EUR bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to GBP bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to USD bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to international SWIFT bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Which local account details are available for me?
- Will I be charged for an inbound transfer?
- When will the bank transfer reach my Revolut account?
- Which currencies are supported for inbound transfers?
- Which countries are not supported for inbound transfers?
- What if my IBAN for SEPA transfer is not accepted?
- Can I receive bank transfers in INR?
- What should I do if a transfer doesn't arrive to my Revolut account?
- Why has the transfer to my account been reverted?
- Where can I find my local account details?
- My top-up failed, but the refund didn’t arrive to sender's account
- I received my deposit in a different currency. What can I do?