Can I reapply if my credit application was rejected?
You can re-apply for credit if your last application was unsuccessful due to insufficient evidence of income. If your last application was unsuccessful for any other reason you will have to wait 30 days before re-applying.
- How do I add money to my Revolut account with a card?
- What cards and currencies are supported?
- Are there any card deposit limits?
- My card deposit failed
- Why is my card deposit pending?
- Why has my card deposit been reverted?
- My top-up by card failed but I was charged for it
- Why was I charged a fee for my card deposit?
- Why did my bank charge me a fee for a top-up by card?
- Verifying my deposit card