How does the merger of Revolut Payments UAB and Revolut Bank UAB impact my business?
Revolut Payments UAB and Revolut Bank UAB merger for EEA customers happened automatically and in most cases there was nothing you needed to do. You’ll receive the same excellent services from us as before. We might just get in touch to check all your info is correct.
All your account details (like IBAN or business address) remain the same.
Integrating with apps
Using the FreeAgent integration
- How to setup the FreeAgent integration?
- Which transactions are synchronised into FreeAgent?
- I set-up the integration but don't see any transactions in FreeAgent. What happened?
- I've created a new account in Revolut. How do I update the FreeAgent integration settings to include it?
- Can I temporarily stop syncing transactions to FreeAgent?
- What happens if I disconnect FreeAgent integration?
Using the Slack integration
Using the Xero Bank Feed integration
- How does the Xero integration work?
- When are transactions synchronised to Xero?
- I set-up the integration but don't see any transactions in Xero yet. What happened?
- How can I synchronise old transactions?
- Is there anything I should do to avoid duplicate transactions appearing on my Xero account?
- Which transactions are synchronised to Xero?
- How do I add a new Revolut account to my Xero integration?
- Can I temporarily stop syncing transactions to Xero?
- What happens if I disconnect Xero integration?