Why are my expenses not syncing to Xero?
1. Revolut Business is linked to your Xero account
2. Bank feeds sync is enabled
3. The bank accounts from which you make card or bank payments are synced
4. Expense sync is enabled
5. Expenses have been approved
If the expense data is still not syncing,
- Go to Expenses -> Completed tab on the web app
- Click on Export and select desired filters
- Click on Export to Xero (to manually restart the sync of any unsynced expenses)
You can also try reconnecting Xero integration itself:
- Go to Xero app in the Hub
- Click on the Settings icon in the top right
- Select "Disconnect"
- Then, in the Hub select Xero app
- Click "Get", you'll be redirected to Xero page to complete the integration
Note: only expenses that were made after the Xero expenses sync was enabled will be synced to Xero.
Viewing my account statements
- Where can I find my transactions statement?
- How to get my Business account confirmation statement?
- How can I download a Statement of Balances?
- How can I download my transfer confirmation or MT103?
- How to get a monthly statement?
- Where can I find my Merchant account statement?
- Audit requests
- How can I get a card statement?
- Can Revolut Business provide me with either stamped or signed documents?
- Why balance on my monthly statement is different than the balance in the app?