How can we help?

Transfers to the United States

To transfer funds to a bank account in the United States, you'll need the beneficiary's ACH number (routing number), no fees are usually applied.

Using their ABA number is more likely to fail, so we don't recommend it. Failed transfers will incur a processing fee by an intermediary bank.

Related Articles