In addition to confirm your registered and operating address, we’ll need a few more bits of information about you and your business.
To open a Corporate account, we will need:
- Basic incorporation details such as: registered name, legal form, address of registration, trading name, registration date and incorporation number. The best way to confirm these details is simply to provide us with either the most up-to-date incorporation certificate or registry extract.
- Your name, address, a photo of your ID and a selfie so we can carry out a quick identity check. Please remember that if you are not a director or shareholder of the applying business we will also need a Power of Attorney confirming your right to set up an account in the business’ name.
- A description of what your company does and where.
- Basic details about the shareholders/directors of your company. They’ll also need to carry out an identity check, or you can submit this on their behalf.
To open a Freelancer account, we will need:
- Your name, address, a photo of your ID and a selfie so we can carry out a quick identity check.
- A short description of what your business does and where.
Please remember that you will find a detailed description of the information we require and the documents that we will accept as proof during sign-up stage; our agents are always available on chat to guide your through this process.
Once your application has been reviewed, we may ask you to confirm a few details about your business and, in some circumstances, to provide us with some additional documents.