Can I cancel a pending order?
You can view pending orders on any stock by going to that stock's page then navigating to the 'Orders' tab.
If you want to cancel a pending order, you can either:
1. Tap the order you'd like to cancel, which will take you to the Order details page, and select the Cancel button, or
2. Swipe left on the order you'd like to cancel and tap the Cancel button
You cannot cancel or reverse an order that has been executed.
Please note that cancellations may not be processed in time.
Introduction to stock trading
- What is a stock?
- Where do stocks come from?
- What is stock ownership?
- Why do people buy stocks?
- How could you lose money from buying stocks?
- What are stock markets?
- What is a stock broker?
- What is a stock price?
- What is a bid-offer spread?
- What are stock charts?
- What is commission?
- What are bullish vs bearish markets?
- What is technical analysis?
- What is fundamental analysis?
- What are analyst recommendations?
- What are stock financials?
- What is EPS (earnings per share)?
- What is a P/E ratio (Price-to-Earnings)?
- What is a P/CF ratio (Price-to-Cashflow)?
- What is ROE (Return on Equity)?
- What is Market Sentiment?
- What are Market Sentiment Indicators?
- What is the VIX?
- How does News and Social Media impact stocks?