Why can't I withdraw my funds from my trading account?
When you sell a stock, you should be aware that while your cash proceeds may be credited to your account, you won't be able to withdraw funds until it's settled, which is normally two trading days.
However, you'll be able to immediately reinvest the cash proceeds into another stock.
In your Stocks USD balance you are able to see the following amounts:
- Available to Withdraw to your Revolut e-Money account right away
- Unsettled sale proceeds that you can reinvest right away but cannot withdraw to your Revolut e-Money account yet
Introduction to stock trading
- What is a stock?
- Where do stocks come from?
- What is stock ownership?
- Why do people buy stocks?
- How could you lose money from buying stocks?
- What are stock markets?
- What is a stock broker?
- What is a stock price?
- What is a bid-offer spread?
- What are stock charts?
- What is commission?
- What are bullish vs bearish markets?
- What is technical analysis?
- What is fundamental analysis?
- What are analyst recommendations?
- What are stock financials?
- What is EPS (earnings per share)?
- What is a P/E ratio (Price-to-Earnings)?
- What is a P/CF ratio (Price-to-Cashflow)?
- What is ROE (Return on Equity)?
- What is Market Sentiment?
- What are Market Sentiment Indicators?
- What is the VIX?
- How does News and Social Media impact stocks?