How can I create a budget?
You can create a monthly or weekly overall budget and allocate money of your selected limit into specific categories.
To set up a budget, scroll down on your Accounts home page to the Analytics section and click on '+ Set up' button or head to the 'Analytics' screen (the graph icon in the top-right corner of the Home tab) and tap on 'Budget' to get started.
Follow these simple steps:
1. Set your budget amount limit.
2. Tap on 'Cycle' to select a frequency (monthly or weekly) and a start date for the budget cycle. For example, if you receive your salary on the 25th of every month, you can set a monthly budget starting on your pay day.
3. Select 'Category budgets' to assign all or part of your budget to specific categories. For example, if you expect a monthly spending of 900, you can allocate 400 for Groceries, 200 for Shopping, 180 for Restaurant and 120 for the rest of expenses. You will be able to track each category's budget as well as the overall budget limit.
4. Click on 'done' and allow the app help improve you your financial health!
Managing my account
Budgeting and Analytics
- How can I control my spending with the budgeting feature?
- How can I create a budget?
- How can I edit a budget?
- How can I delete a budget?
- What is ‘Safe to Spend’ on my budget?
- How does the budgeting feature work?
- How does the Analytics feature work?
- How does the Analytics graph work?
- Setting your analytics cycle
- How can I see a spending breakdown by category?
- Managing Analytics categories
- What is Net worth in Analytics?