- Card issues
- Getting a card
- Paying by card
- Splitting expenses with Group Bills
- Withdrawing cash
- Sending money to a bank account or card
- Sending money to another Revolut account
- Paying via Direct Debit
- Revolut Gifting
- Making donations
- What is Revolut Pay payment method ?
- Revolut Shopper
- Getting Help with Bank Transfers
Will I be charged for sending money to a bank account or card?
Transfers to bank accounts
Revolut doesn’t charge you for transferring money within your foreign exchange allowance limit.
However, if you make a cross-currency transfer which exceeds the foreign exchange allowance, you'll be charged 0.5% on that amount. Upgrade to Revolut Premium or Revolut Metal now to get unlimited foreign exchanges.
There are no fees for transferring money to other Revolut customers, or non-Revolut accounts in the SEPA region. However, for payments outside the SEPA region, you get one free transaction per month, with all following transactions costing HUF 150 each.
Payments via SWIFT cost HUF 1000 for USD SWIFT transfers and HUF 2000 if it's in another currency.
The beneficiary bank could also charge a fee to receive your transfer. When your money is in transit, it might be processed by an intermediary bank who might also deduct a handling fee. Therefore, the amount received might be less than the amount you sent.
Please note that intermediary bank fees may be applied even in the event of an unsuccessful transfer. We can provide an estimate of the potential fees for the following currencies:
- 35 AUD
- 20 CAD
- 50 AED
- 16-32 EUR (outside of SEPA)
- 7500 JPY
- 35 NZD
- 20-40 USD
These fees are just estimates that may be charged by the intermediary bank or beneficiary bank.
Transfers to cards
A fee applies for card transfers. This fee will be calculated in real time and shown to you in the app before you confirm the payment. The exact fee will depend on the transaction itself (for example, on how much you are sending and where to).
- I did not receive a tracking number for my delivery
- Why is my card not posted yet?
- Where can I get my card delivered to?
- My physical card is not working
- My disposable virtual card is not working
- My contactless card payment is not working
- I have exceeded all my PIN attempts!
- I want to change my card PIN
- What to do if my card was lost or stolen?
- My card has been compromised
- My card has been swallowed by an ATM
- My Revolut card is due to expire – what should I do?
- I've found my 'lost' card – how can I re-link it?
- What is Smart Card Updates?
- I would like a refund for my card