1. You can add Revolut Shopper to Chrome in a click - it’s free! Go to the Chrome Store and click install.
2. Click on extensions from your browser and pin Revolut Shopper in Chrome 'Manage Extensions'.
3. Login to Revolut Shopper using your Revolut account details. You’ll be asked to authorise your login from your Revolut app.
4. Go shopping as usual! Once you've installed Revolut Shopper, you’ll see the 'R' icon when shopping on 5000+ of your most frequently-used shopping websites. The 'R' icon is on the top right corner of Chrome. Please make sure you don't shop in incognito mode or change your device after you've activated cashback. Keep cookies enabled to receive cashback on your purchases where available.
5. Ready to check out? Revolut Shopper searches for promo codes and automatically applies the one with the biggest discount. Tap the Revolut icon within the card number field to autofill your card details.