You can request money from other Revolut users by going to the 'Payments' section in the app and selecting a contact with an 'R' next to their name. This will instantly send them a notification.
You can then track the status of the payment request in the Transactions List and make any changes (i.e. cancel the request), if needed. Request itself expires after 10 days.
You can request between £1 and £250, at the moment.
For people without the app, we'll create a payment link that you can share with them so that they can pay you back by debit or credit card in AUD, BGN, CAD, CHF, CZK, DKK, EUR, GBP, HKD, HRK, HUF, JPY, NOK, PLN, RON, SEK, USD, ZAR.
Identity verification has to be passed on your account for the feature to be available.
Please note that we may charge you a small fee to cover our costs. We will let you know if this fee is applicable to you and how much it is before you complete your transaction.
With bank transfer
- Can I get my salary paid into my Revolut account?
- How do I transfer money to my Revolut account from another bank account?
- Guide to EUR bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to GBP bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to USD bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to international SWIFT bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Which local account details are available for me?
- Will I be charged for an inbound transfer?
- When will the bank transfer reach my Revolut account?
- Which currencies are supported for inbound transfers?
- Which countries are not supported for inbound transfers?
- What if my IBAN for SEPA transfer is not accepted?
- Can I receive bank transfers in INR?
- What should I do if a transfer doesn't arrive to my Revolut account?
- Why has the transfer to my account been reverted?
- Where can I find my local account details?
- Changes to HUF local account details
- My top-up failed, but the refund didn’t arrive to sender's account
- I received my deposit in a different currency. What can I do?