Why was I charged a fee for my card deposit?
You may be charged a small fee if you add money using any of the below card types:
- Card not issued in your home country
- Credit card
- Commercial card
We always disclose this fee to you before you add any money on the top-up screen, below the amount of your deposit. Please remember your bank may also charge you a fee. If there was no fee displayed on the top up screen and you got charged, please reach out to your bank directly to understand the reason.
If you believe the fee was incorrectly applied by Revolut to your personal top-up card, please follow these steps:
- Request a written confirmation from your bank that the card is a private card. The document should include: first six and last four digits of the card, your personal details, name of the issuing bank, card’s billing address and indication it's a personal/non-commercial card.
- Once you received confirmation from your bank, please chat to us.
With bank transfer
- Can I get my salary paid into my Revolut account?
- How do I transfer money to my Revolut account from another bank account?
- Guide to EUR bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to GBP bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to USD bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to international SWIFT bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Which local account details are available for me?
- Will I be charged for an inbound transfer?
- When will the bank transfer reach my Revolut account?
- Which currencies are supported for inbound transfers?
- Which countries are not supported for inbound transfers?
- What if my IBAN for SEPA transfer is not accepted?
- Can I receive bank transfers in INR?
- What should I do if a transfer doesn't arrive to my Revolut account?
- Why has the transfer to my account been reverted?
- Where can I find my local account details?
- Changes to HUF local account details
- My top-up failed, but the refund didn’t arrive to sender's account
- I received my deposit in a different currency. What can I do?