Why is my card deposit pending?
If a card deposit is pending, it means that something didn't go as expected when it was authorized, so we're waiting for your bank to respond to the card deposit request.
A pending card deposit will eventually get marked as either completed or failed. It shouldn't take longer than 30 mins for a pending transaction to leave this state.
In most cases, the funds are credited to your Revolut account if the transaction was completed. However, if the transaction failed, the funds should have stayed in your bank account.
Due to international restrictions in place, it's not possible to top up your Revolut account with a bank card issued in Russia or Belarus.
With bank transfer
- Can I get my salary paid into my Revolut account?
- How do I transfer money to my Revolut account from another bank account?
- Guide to EUR bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to GBP bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to USD bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to international SWIFT bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Which local account details are available for me?
- Will I be charged for an inbound transfer?
- When will the bank transfer reach my Revolut account?
- Which currencies are supported for inbound transfers?
- Which countries are not supported for inbound transfers?
- What if my IBAN for SEPA transfer is not accepted?
- Can I receive bank transfers in INR?
- What should I do if a transfer doesn't arrive to my Revolut account?
- Why has the transfer to my account been reverted?
- Where can I find my local account details?
- Changes to HUF local account details
- My top-up failed, but the refund didn’t arrive to sender's account
- I received my deposit in a different currency. What can I do?