Why has my card deposit been reverted?
The most common reason for a card deposit to be reverted is a temporary connection issue with your bank. It's worth checking with your bank to see if they're currently experiencing any issues with their user authentication systems (3DS).
In this case, you shouldn't be charged. But, if your funds got blocked, it might take your bank up to five working days to process our message and update your balance back to its original level. If you didn't receive your funds back after five working days, please chat to us.
Due to international restrictions in place, it is not possible to top-up your Revolut account with a bank card issued in Russia or Belarus.
With bank transfer
- Can I get my salary paid into my Revolut account?
- How do I transfer money to my Revolut account from another bank account?
- Guide to EUR bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to GBP bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to USD bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to international SWIFT bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Which local account details are available for me?
- Will I be charged for an inbound transfer?
- When will the bank transfer reach my Revolut account?
- Which currencies are supported for inbound transfers?
- Which countries are not supported for inbound transfers?
- What if my IBAN for SEPA transfer is not accepted?
- Can I receive bank transfers in INR?
- What should I do if a transfer doesn't arrive to my Revolut account?
- Why has the transfer to my account been reverted?
- Where can I find my local account details?
- Changes to HUF local account details
- My top-up failed, but the refund didn’t arrive to sender's account
- I received my deposit in a different currency. What can I do?