What kind of notification rules can you set-up in Slack?
Slack notification rules consist of three parts and allow you to select the type of transactions you want to be notified about (such as card payments, incoming transactions, ATM transactions etc.)
- Select which accounts you want to be notified about (all accounts, only one account or any combination)
- Choose which Slack channel your notifications will be sent to
You can also add/edit/delete any notification rules at any time.
Using the FreeAgent integration
- How to setup the FreeAgent integration?
- Which transactions are synchronised into FreeAgent?
- I set-up the integration but don't see any transactions in FreeAgent. What happened?
- I've created a new account in Revolut. How do I update the FreeAgent integration settings to include it?
- Can I temporarily stop syncing transactions to FreeAgent?
- What happens if I disconnect FreeAgent integration?