I've created a new account in Revolut. How do I update the QuickBooks integration settings to include it?
- Go to your QuickBooks account
- Click on the Banking menu item
- Tap ‘Add account’ in the top-right corner of the screen
- Once authenticated, you will see a list of all your Revolut accounts
- You can select only the new one.
Using the FreeAgent integration
- How to setup the FreeAgent integration?
- Which transactions are synchronised into FreeAgent?
- I set-up the integration but don't see any transactions in FreeAgent. What happened?
- I've created a new account in Revolut. How do I update the FreeAgent integration settings to include it?
- Can I temporarily stop syncing transactions to FreeAgent?
- What happens if I disconnect FreeAgent integration?