How do I disconnect the QuickBooks integration?
In your Revolut Business account, select the Hub menu item, then select the QuickBooks integration.
- If you want to completely disconnect the Quickbooks integration, simply click on the ‘Disable all’ button.
- Alternatively, by clicking on ‘Account Access’, you will see a dropdown list of all the permissions QuickBooks has. You can review each of them and disable access there.
Using the FreeAgent integration
- How to setup the FreeAgent integration?
- Which transactions are synchronised into FreeAgent?
- I set-up the integration but don't see any transactions in FreeAgent. What happened?
- I've created a new account in Revolut. How do I update the FreeAgent integration settings to include it?
- Can I temporarily stop syncing transactions to FreeAgent?
- What happens if I disconnect FreeAgent integration?