How do I categorise an expense?
To add a category to your expense:
- Go to 'Expenses'
- Select the expense
- Click on the category
- Select a category
If you can't find a category:
- Simply go to the Expenses settings
- 'Expense categories'
- Select a category to edit or click 'Add new' to create a category.
When you make repeat expense to the same merchant or counterparty, our system detects if you have an approved expense with this merchant. The new expense is automatically categorised!
Viewing my account statements
- Where can I find my transactions statement?
- How to get my Business account confirmation statement?
- How can I download a Statement of Balances?
- How can I download my transfer confirmation or MT103?
- How to get a monthly statement?
- Where can I find my Merchant account statement?
- Audit requests
- How can I get a card statement?
- Can Revolut Business provide me with either stamped or signed documents?
- Why balance on my monthly statement is different than the balance in the app?