Can my child have a Revolut Junior account if I don’t have a Revolut account for myself?
Children cannot create Revolut Junior accounts for themselves and you will need to have a Revolut account for your child to use Revolut Junior.
It also means that if you decide to close your Revolut account, we will need to close all associated Revolut Junior accounts too.
Getting started with Revolut Junior
Revolut Junior for parents
- Can I control my child's use of the Revolut Junior card?
- Can I use my child's card?
- Can my child have a Revolut Junior account if I don’t have a Revolut account for myself?
- What happens if I move to a country where Revolut Junior is not available?
- Can I add or withdraw money from my child's account?
- Can I close a Revolut Junior account?
- How do I create a second Junior account?
- Who can add money to a Revolut Junior account?
- Where can I find the account details of a Junior account?
- Junior Goals
- How to add a Co-parent to my Revolut Junior account?
- What features can Co-parents access with Revolut Junior?