Will I be charged for exchanging foreign currencies?
Currency exchange fees can differ depending on the day you're processing the exchange and the currency you want to exchange:
Exchange fees during the week (between 18:00 New York time on Sunday and 17:00 New York time on Friday):
- no fees are charged for exchanging common currencies,
- a 1% fee applies for exchanging a rare currency, such as THB.
Exchange fees on weekends (between 17:00 New York time on Friday and 18:00 New York time on Sunday):
- a 1% fee applies for exchanging common currencies,
- a 2% fee applies for exchanging rare currencies, such as THB.
Note: These fees are applied regardless of plan, which means that it will be charged to Standard customers who haven't reached their FX limit as well as Premium and Metal customers.
If you are a Standard plan customer and exceed your monthly allowance, a 0.5% fee applies for the amount exceeding the limit. The limit is kn 7,500 per 30 days period
You can check your remaining allowance at any time under your current price plan in the 'Profile' section of the app.
Note: All the fees are embedded in the FX rate and there are no separate mark-ups displayed in the app. You'll see the final price and the fees breakdown before you'll confirm the exchange.
Example: Let's say you want to exchange 2,000 GBP to EUR, where your free usage limit is 1,000 GBP. So you will pay the fee for exceeding the limit by 1,000 GBP: 0.5% from 1,000 GBP is 5 GBP - this is your fee for this exchange.
Managing my account
Budgeting and Analytics
- How can I control my spending with the budgeting feature?
- How can I create a budget?
- How can I edit a budget?
- How can I delete a budget?
- What is ‘Safe to Spend’ on my budget?
- How does the budgeting feature work?
- How does the Analytics feature work?
- How does the Analytics graph work?
- Setting your analytics cycle
- How can I see a spending breakdown by category?
- Managing Analytics categories
- What is Net worth in Analytics?