Is my money secure with Revolut Bank?
Before (with Revolut Payment UAB) your money was safeguarded, while with Revolut Bank your funds are insured with deposit protection of up to 100,000 EUR.
This doesn't mean your money isn't safe, but before, Revolut could not lend these funds and had to deposit them into bank accounts in large banks. In this case there could be issues in case of insolvency of the E-money institution (being Revolut in this case) or the depositor bank where the funds are safe guarded. You can read more about it here.
Joining Revolut Bank UAB
- Where is Revolut Bank Live?
- Will my account change in any way when I join the Bank?
- Do I have to join the Bank?
- How do I join the Bank?
- Revolut Payments UAB and Revolut Bank UAB — what is the difference?
- Why are there transactions with the description Revolut Payments UAB and Revolut Bank UAB on my Account Statement?
- Why can't I see the Revolut Bank banner?
- What is the price list for using Revolut Bank? Why is it not sent in the email?
- Will my cards be separate if I join Revolut Bank?
- Is credit or overdraft provided if I join Revolut bank?
- How can I check if I am already under Revolut Bank?
- Is my money secure with Revolut Bank?
- Can I order a credit card if I join Revolut Bank?
- Does switching to Revolut Bank constitute opening a new bank account?
- What are the benefits of joining Revolut Bank?
- Can I get more information about tax collection at Revolut?