- Card issues
- Getting a card
- Paying by card
- Splitting expenses with Group Bills
- Withdrawing cash
- Sending money to a bank account or card
- Sending money to another Revolut account
- Paying via Direct Debit
- Revolut Gifting
- Making donations
- What is Revolut Pay payment method ?
- Revolut Shopper
- Getting Help with Bank Transfers
My physical card is not working
Please double-check that:
- The card has been activated after delivery.
- You have not accidentally frozen your card (if frozen you will see a 'unfreeze card' button on tapping on the card in the 'Cards' section in the app, use the button to 'unfreeze').
- The security settings of your card have not been set to block certain transactions (check 'Settings' option in the 'Cards' section in the app).
- All of your card details have been entered correctly: PIN/ CVC/ expiry date (on exceeding 3 incorrect tries, unblock your card in 'Settings' option in the 'Cards' section in the app).
- If your physical card has been damaged or has worn out, you can order a replacement card by tapping on the card in the app in the 'Cards' section > Settings > Replace card.
- I did not receive a tracking number for my delivery
- Why is my card not posted yet?
- Where can I get my card delivered to?
- My physical card is not working
- My disposable virtual card is not working
- My contactless card payment is not working
- I have exceeded all my PIN attempts!
- I want to change my card PIN
- What to do if my card was lost or stolen?
- My card has been compromised
- My card has been swallowed by an ATM
- My Revolut card is due to expire – what should I do?
- I've found my 'lost' card – how can I re-link it?
- What is Smart Card Updates?
- I would like a refund for my card