Why did I receive notifications about expenses that are missing info?
When you spend on your Revolut Business card or make a bank transfer, your company adminstrator requires you to provide some details about the expense (such as a receipt, category, description or labels).
You'll receive the notifications to remind you that some of your expenses have incomplete information! Simply complete the details and submit the expenses:
Viewing my account statements
- Where can I find my transactions statement?
- How to get my Business account confirmation statement?
- How can I download a Statement of Balances?
- How can I download my transfer confirmation or MT103?
- How to get a monthly statement?
- Where can I find my Merchant account statement?
- Audit requests
- How can I get a card statement?
- Can Revolut Business provide me with either stamped or signed documents?
- Why balance on my monthly statement is different than the balance in the app?