How do I approve an expense?
The Expenses app has 3 main tabs:
- Incomplete - A list of all expenses that are missing information such as receipt, category, description or labels
- In review - A list of all the expenses that have all the necessary information attached, waiting to be reviewed by the administrator.
- Reviewed - A list of all approved expenses.
To approve an expense:
- Go to the In Review tab
- Click on an expense and review the information
- Once you are satisfied, simply click on the Approve button and the expense will move to the Reviewed tab. It is now ready to be exported!
- You can also edit any of the information before you approve the expense
- If the expense is not within company policy, simply click on Request refund button. Your team member who made the expense will receive a notification to refund the money bank to the company
- What if my account is blocked?
- I need to verify my source of funds
- Why is my business information being requested again?
- Why is Revolut asking me to provide information about the nature of my business activity?
- Why is Revolut asking for an operating address, if I have provided a registered address?
- Why is Revolut asking me to provide information about my shareholders?