What is this Promotion about?
Revolut is offering Tinder customers in eligible markets the opportunity to have a 3 month free trial of the Tinder Gold subscription (the “Tinder Subscription Offer”), if they sign up for a Revolut Personal account for the first time (the “Promotion”) between 00:00 UTC on 16 November 2023 and 23:59 UTC on 16 of November 2024 (the “Promotion Period”).
These terms and conditions (the “Promotion Terms”) set out the rules that apply to this Promotion, and you must comply with these Promotion Terms and also the terms that apply to your new Revolut Personal account at all times when participating in this Promotion.
Who is eligible for this Promotion?
To be considered an Eligible Participant for this Promotion you must meet the following eligibility criteria.
1. You must be legally residing in an Eligible Market:
- Czech Republic;
- The Netherlands;
- the United Kingdom.
2. You must be at least 18 years of age.
3. You must not have an active Tinder Gold subscription account during the Promotion Period.
4. You must not have or have previously held a Revolut Personal account with any Revolut group entity.
What do I need to do to receive the Tinder Subscription Offer?
To take part in this Promotion, you must complete the following steps before the end of the Promotion Period.
- Click on the unique link provided by Tinder in their in-app banner or on a Tinder social media post.
- Successfully open a Revolut Personal account through that link (if you sign up using the normal Revolut account opening process in our app, you will not be eligible to receive the Tinder Subscription Offer).
- Make your first genuine Revolut physical or virtual card payment of at least 1 EUR or currency equivalent (transactions to payment service providers, other bank accounts and e-wallets will not be genuine) and the transaction must not be reversed nor refunded.
How do I start my Tinder Subscription Offer?
If you successfully complete the steps set out in “What do I need to do to receive the Tinder Subscription Offer?”, you will receive an email from Revolut with a unique Tinder code. You will only receive this email from us if you have opted into Revolut Third Party Promotions in the Revolut app – you can do this in the “Security & privacy” section of the app or, if you are on the latest version of our app, you can find this in the “Notification settings” section.
You have 60 days from the date of receiving the email from us to click the “Claim offer” link. Once you do that, you will be redirected to tinder.com, where your code will be automatically recognised and you will either be instructed to create a new Tinder account or log in to your existing account so that 3 months of the Tinder Gold subscription can be added to your Tinder account.
What other legal information should I know?
- We may change, suspend or end the Promotion earlier than the end date we’ve mentioned above if, in our reasonable opinion, the Promotion is being abused or may negatively affect Revolut’s goodwill or reputation. We may do this on an individual or promotion-wide basis.
- If we need to change, suspend or end the Promotion before the end of the Promotion Period, we will try to give you notice through the app and/or email. Revolut will not be liable for any loss, whether directly or indirectly suffered, as a result of an event outside of its control which means we are unable to continue running the Promotion as planned. Please contact Support if you believe you qualify for a particular benefit in relation to the Promotion that has not been awarded to you as a result of early suspension or termination.
- The Tinder account terms and conditions will apply to you during your Tinder Subscription Offer and on the expiry of the Tinder Subscription Offer. On the expiry of your Tinder Subscription Offer, your Tinder Gold subscription will be terminated. If you wish to continue using your Tinder Gold account, you will need to pay the relevant charges for the subscription. Please ensure you are aware of Tinder’s terms and conditions and any charges that are applicable to your Tinder account. Revolut will not be responsible for any issues, queries or claims that you may have in relation to your Tinder account. You must contact Tinder directly in relation to this.
- These Promotion Terms are published in English. If they are translated into another language, the translation is for reference only and the English language version of the Promotion Terms shall prevail. The English version of these Promotion Terms shall be used in any legal proceedings. The English version shall be used in any legal proceedings. If, however, by law the local language should be used, the local language shall prevail.
- If you sign up for a Revolut Personal account as part of this Promotion, Revolut will process your personal data in compliance with our Customer Privacy Notice. Tinder will process your personal data in line with their own privacy notice and they will send any marketing content to you in compliance with applicable data privacy and direct electronic marketing laws. If you do not want to receive marketing from Tinder you must manage your marketing preferences with Tinder directly as this is outside of Revolut’s remit.
This Promotion is organised and offered to you by the Revolut group entities that provide you with your Personal account. If you have a complaint about this Promotion, you can raise it directly with them. Please see below for the registered addresses of each Revolut group entity and the relevant laws and courts that have jurisdiction to determine any dispute you may have in relation to this Promotion. You can still rely on the mandatory consumer protection rules and law of the EEA country where you live.
Revolut group entity/branch
The law that applies to these Promotion Terms
Which courts have jurisdiction
7 Westferry Circus, London, E14 4HD
The courts of England and Wales
Revolut Bank UAB
Konstitucijos ave. 21B, 08130 Vilnius, the Republic of Lithuania
The courts of Lithuania or if you are a resident of Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Italy, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia or Sweden, the competent court in these countries.
Revolut Bank UAB acting in Ireland via its branch in Ireland
2 Dublin Landings, North Dock, Dublin 1, Ireland
The competent court in Ireland.
Revolut Bank UAB acting in France via its branch in France
10 avenue Kléber, 75116 Paris, France (SIREN 894 031 244)
The competent court in France.
Please note that If you are unhappy with how we have dealt with your complaint, you can refer it free of charge to the Médiateur de l’Association française des Sociétés Financières (ASF).
Revolut Bank UAB, Sucursal en España
With tax ID W0250845E, duly registered with the Commercial Registry in Madrid under Volum 44863, Sheet 1, Section 8, Page M-789831 and with the Bank of Spain under number 1583. Its address is at Príncipe de Vergara 134, 4 planta, 28002, Madrid (Spain).
The competent court in Spain.
Revolut Bank UAB acting via its branch in the Netherlands
Barbara Strozzilaan 201, 1083HN Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
The competent court of the Netherlands.