Have Revolut’s operations been affected by the war in Ukraine?
The safety and wellbeing of our staff is our top priority. Our focus has been on protecting our staff and their families in Ukraine. It is important to note that our core services to customers have not been impacted by these events, nor do we expect them to be. We also have strong business continuity plans in place. For more information, please read here.
Support for Ukrainian Refugees
- How can I open an account as a Ukrainian refugee in the EEA (European Economic Area)?
- What documents do I need to submit to open a Revolut account as a Ukrainian refugee in the EEA?
- Is Revolut free to download for a Ukrainian refugee?
- I am not Ukrainian but have fled Ukraine, can I still sign up?
- How do I add Hryvnias to my Revolut account?
- Which services will be available in the Revolut app for a Ukrainian refugee in the EEA?
- How much do I have to pay for using Revolut as a Ukrainian refugee?
- How do I order the card? What address should I put down as a Ukrainian refugee?