Will my account change in any way when I join the Bank?
When you join Revolut Bank UAB, you’ll have a Current account.
When you store your money with Revolut Bank UAB, your deposit is protected by deposit insurance. Please read the Demand Deposit Information for more details.
Even after you join Revolut Bank UAB, you’ll continue to use the same account for transfers, so there are no changes to your IBAN details.
Joining Revolut Bank UAB
- Where is Revolut Bank Live?
- Will my account change in any way when I join the Bank?
- Do I have to join the Bank?
- How do I join the Bank?
- Revolut Payments UAB and Revolut Bank UAB — what is the difference?
- Why are there transactions with the description Revolut Payments UAB and Revolut Bank UAB on my Account Statement?
- Why can't I see the Revolut Bank banner?
- What is the price list for using Revolut Bank? Why is it not sent in the email?
- Will my cards be separate if I join Revolut Bank?
- Is credit or overdraft provided if I join Revolut bank?
- How can I check if I am already under Revolut Bank?
- Is my money secure with Revolut Bank?
- Can I order a credit card if I join Revolut Bank?
- Does switching to Revolut Bank constitute opening a new bank account?
- What are the benefits of joining Revolut Bank?
- Can I get more information about tax collection at Revolut?