Do I have to join the Bank?
Joining the bank is optional until the merger of Revolut Payments UAB and Revolut Bank UAB on 1 July. For more information regarding the merger, check out these FAQs.
If you like your Revolut account just the way it is, you can remain a customer of Revolut Payments UAB for now. You'll then be transferred to Revolut Bank UAB on or after 1 July, and your account will continue to work as usual.
We highly recommend that you do join the Bank soon - it’s completely free, allows you to enjoy deposit insurance and access our new Credit services (personal loans, credit cards).
Joining Revolut Bank UAB
- Where is Revolut Bank Live?
- Will my account change in any way when I join the Bank?
- Do I have to join the Bank?
- How do I join the Bank?
- Revolut Payments UAB and Revolut Bank UAB — what is the difference?
- Why are there transactions with the description Revolut Payments UAB and Revolut Bank UAB on my Account Statement?
- Why can't I see the Revolut Bank banner?
- What is the price list for using Revolut Bank? Why is it not sent in the email?
- Will my cards be separate if I join Revolut Bank?
- Is credit or overdraft provided if I join Revolut bank?
- How can I check if I am already under Revolut Bank?
- Is my money secure with Revolut Bank?
- Can I order a credit card if I join Revolut Bank?
- Does switching to Revolut Bank constitute opening a new bank account?
- What are the benefits of joining Revolut Bank?
- Can I get more information about tax collection at Revolut?