- Card issues
- Getting a card
- Paying by card
- Splitting expenses with Group Bills
- Withdrawing cash
- Sending money to a bank account or card
- Sending money to another Revolut account
- Paying via Direct Debit
- Revolut Gifting
- Making donations
- What is Revolut Pay payment method ?
- Revolut Shopper
- Getting Help with Bank Transfers
What is Revolut Pay payment method ?
Revolut Pay is a payment method available to any online customer regardless of whether they have a Revolut account or not. It allows customers to pay for a product or service from a merchant that offers Revolut Pay as a payment method at check out.
The main benefits of this feature are:
- Easy checkout experience. Revolut account holders don't need to input any card or bank details, while non-Revolut customers can save their details after their first purchase
- Convenient in-app confirmation of purchases for Revolut account holders
- There are no limits
How do I use Revolut Pay?
If the details you’ve input while checking-out match the ones we have stored, you'll be asked to confirm the transaction and that’s it! If the details provided aren't sufficient to confirm it’s you, you'll have to scan a QR code as well.
How am I protected when using Revolut Pay?
You are protected by the Pay with Revolut Buyer Protection Policy which allows to raise a claim if you believe the merchant hasn’t fulfilled your order, which we will then investigate.
To do this, please chat to us and let us know that you want to raise a Revolut Pay claim.
With bank transfer
- Can I get my salary paid into my Revolut account?
- How do I transfer money to my Revolut account from another bank account?
- Guide to EUR bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to GBP bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to USD bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Guide to international SWIFT bank transfers to your Revolut account
- Which local account details are available for me?
- Will I be charged for an inbound transfer?
- When will the bank transfer reach my Revolut account?
- Which currencies are supported for inbound transfers?
- Which countries are not supported for inbound transfers?
- What if my IBAN for SEPA transfer is not accepted?
- Can I receive bank transfers in INR?
- What should I do if a transfer doesn't arrive to my Revolut account?
- Why has the transfer to my account been reverted?
- Where can I find my local account details?
- My top-up failed, but the refund didn’t arrive to sender's account
- My deposit arrived in a different currency
- How do I add money to my Revolut account with another card?
- What cards and currencies are supported?
- Will I be charged for adding money by card?
- Are there any card deposit limits?
- My card deposit failed
- Why is my card deposit pending?
- Why has my card deposit been reverted?
- My top-up by card failed but I was charged for it
- Why was I charged a fee for my card deposit?
- Verifying my deposit card
- Can I use Apple Pay or Google Pay to add money?
- I have a problem with Apple or Google Pay top-up
- How do I manage auto deposits?