What is card verification?
When you add a new card to a payment service like PayPal, Google or Apple Pay, or simply make an online payment, the payment processor will sometimes initiate a 0 amount transaction to verify your card details. This means that your account is not charged as a result of this verification. We’ll mark transactions like these as ‘Card Verification’ in your app, so you know why they’ve happened.
- I did not receive a tracking number for my delivery
- Why is my card not posted yet?
- Where can I get my card delivered to?
- My physical card is not working
- My disposable virtual card is not working
- My contactless card payment is not working
- I have exceeded all my PIN attempts!
- I want to change my card PIN
- What to do if my card was lost or stolen?
- My card has been compromised
- My card has been swallowed by an ATM
- My Revolut card is due to expire – what should I do?
- I've found my 'lost' card – how can I re-link it?
- What is Smart Card Updates?
- I would like a refund for my card