Does Revolut charge for card payments?
Spending with the Revolut multi-currency card in store or online is generally at no cost. However, to be sustainable we have to employ a fair usage policy for foreign exchange.
Currency exchange transactions are not charged up to €1,000 per month. Anything above these allowances is charged 0.5%. You can check your remaining allowance at any time under your current price plan in the 'Profile' section of the app.
We may also charge a separate markup fee for currency exchanges outside market hours (see our Fees page).
- I did not receive a tracking number for my delivery
- Why is my card not posted yet?
- Where can I get my card delivered to?
- My physical card is not working
- My disposable virtual card is not working
- My contactless card payment is not working
- I have exceeded all my PIN attempts!
- I want to change my card PIN
- What to do if my card was lost or stolen?
- My card has been compromised
- My card has been swallowed by an ATM
- My Revolut card is due to expire – what should I do?
- I've found my 'lost' card – how can I re-link it?
- What is Smart Card Updates?
- I would like a refund for my card