- Card issues
- Getting a card
- Paying by card
- Splitting expenses with Group Bills
- Withdrawing cash
- Sending money to a bank account or card
- Sending money to another Revolut account
- Paying via Direct Debit
- Revolut Gifting
- Making donations
- What is Revolut Pay payment method ?
- Revolut Shopper
- Getting Help with Bank Transfers
Sending money to Revolut users not in my contact list
In case you want to send money to a Revolut user not in your contact list, you have a few options.
1. Add to contacts: Add a new contact by pressing the (+) in the top right hand corner. Follow the instructions and refresh your contacts by pulling down the list. They should appear instantly with a blue ‘R’ next to their picture. Before completing the transfer please ensure that the recipient currently is using the saved contact number to access their Revolut account
2. Search by Revtag: In case you do not have the mobile number, search for the Revtag of the user in the search bar, click on 'Show Revtag results- people not in your contacts' to find the correct Revtag and send the payment.
3. QR code: In the payments page, click on the 'QR code' on the top right to open your QR code scanner. Ask your friend to follow the same path, but click on 'My code' option so you can scan their QR code
4. Ask user to share link: Your intended recipient can also share their unique payment link available on the 'My code' screen. The code is in the format revolut.me/<Revtag>
When you make a transfer for the first time to a new recipient, the recipient has 7 days to accept the transfer. In case you notice that you have sent money for the first time to the wrong recipient, immediately go to the transaction and tap on the 'Cancel' button at the top of the transaction page.
- I did not receive a tracking number for my delivery
- Why is my card not posted yet?
- Where can I get my card delivered to?
- My physical card is not working
- My disposable virtual card is not working
- My contactless card payment is not working
- I have exceeded all my PIN attempts!
- I want to change my card PIN
- What to do if my card was lost or stolen?
- My card has been compromised
- My card has been swallowed by an ATM
- My Revolut card is due to expire – what should I do?
- I've found my 'lost' card – how can I re-link it?
- What is Smart Card Updates?
- I would like a refund for my card