- Card issues
- Getting a card
- Paying by card
- Splitting expenses with Group Bills
- Withdrawing cash
- Sending money to a bank account or card
- Sending money to another Revolut account
- Paying via Direct Debit
- Revolut Gifting
- Making donations
- What is Revolut Pay payment method ?
- Revolut Shopper
- Getting Help with Bank Transfers
Where can I make a bank or card transfer to?
Transfers to bank accounts
International transfers can be transacted in the following currencies: AED, AUD, BGN, BOB, BRL, CHF, CLP, CAD, COP, CRC, CZK, DKK, EGP, EUR, GBP, GTQ, HKD, HRK, HUF, IDR, ILS, INR, JPY, KRW, LKR, MXN, MYR, NOK, NPR, NZD, PEN, PHP, PLN, RON, RSD, SAR, SEK, SGD, THB, TRY, USD, VND, ZAR.
Please note, if you transfer money to a bank account which holds a different currency (for example, if you transfer CAD to an account which holds GBP), a conversion fee may be applied by the beneficiary bank.
We don't currently support the following transfer routes:
- USD transfers to Barbados and St Maarten
- EUR transfers to St Maarten
- BOB, CRC, EGP, GTQ, IDR, INR, MYR, PEN, PHP and VND transfers outside of Bolivia, Costa Rica, Egypt, Guatemala, Indonesia, India, Malaysia, Peru, Philippines and Vietnam respectively
Transfers to the following countries are not supported: Afghanistan, Angola, Belarus, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cambodia, Central African Republic, Congo (Brazzaville), Congo (Kinshasa), Cuba, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Guyana, Haiti, Iran (Islamic Republic of), Iraq, Korea (North), Lao PDR, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Myanmar, Palestinian Territory, Pakistan, Panama, Russia, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Sudan, Sudan, Swaziland, Syria, Tajikistan, Tanzania (the United Republic of), Uganda, Timor-Leste, Trinidad and Tobago, Vanuatu, Venezuela (Bolivarian Republic), Yemen and Zimbabwe.
These lists are subject to change.
Transfers to cards
You can currently transfer money to any supported Visa or Mastercard card in the world. Some card issuers or banks might not support this service yet. We'll let you know that the card isn’t supported and you can try another card from the same country or choose a different transfer method.
- I did not receive a tracking number for my delivery
- Why is my card not posted yet?
- Where can I get my card delivered to?
- My physical card is not working
- My disposable virtual card is not working
- My contactless card payment is not working
- I have exceeded all my PIN attempts!
- I want to change my card PIN
- What to do if my card was lost or stolen?
- My card has been compromised
- My card has been swallowed by an ATM
- My Revolut card is due to expire – what should I do?
- I've found my 'lost' card – how can I re-link it?
- What is Smart Card Updates?
- I would like a refund for my card