What is cryptocurrency?
Cryptocurrencies are digital assets that exist on a cryptographically-secure network, secured through a peer-to-peer network of computers, instead of a central entity such as a bank.
You are able to buy, sell, and hold cryptocurrency in your Revolut account.
The price of cryptocurrencies is volatile, and they can gain or lose value over time.
Getting cryptocurrency exposure
- Which cryptocurrencies are supported and how do I start investing in cryptocurrencies?
- How much does it cost to buy or sell cryptocurrency?
- How can I start using cryptocurrency features?
- Does the conversion from and to cryptocurrencies happen instantly?
- Sending cryptocurrency
- Can I set target prices for exchanging cryptocurrency automatically?
- Can I be notified of price volatility?