Stopping my cryptocurrency recurring buy
To cancel a recurring buy, go to the Crypto section in your 'Home' tab, or the 'Wealth' section of the Hub and scroll down to see 'Orders' (under Analytics and Learn sections). Select the recurring buy you want to cancel and you'll see the order details. You can either 'Deactivate' or 'Delete' it.
If you select 'Deactivate', the recurring buy will still be visible in your list, but will no longer go through. You can reactivate it at any time.
If you select 'Delete', the recurring buy will be completely removed. You won't have the option to reactivate and you'll have to set up a new recurring buy if you change your mind.
Getting cryptocurrency exposure
- Which cryptocurrencies are supported and how do I start investing in cryptocurrencies?
- How much does it cost to buy or sell cryptocurrency?
- How can I start using cryptocurrency features?
- Does the conversion from and to cryptocurrencies happen instantly?
- Sending cryptocurrency
- Can I set target prices for exchanging cryptocurrency automatically?
- Can I be notified of price volatility?