How can we help?

How do I change my country of residence?

In most cases, you can change your country of residence directly in the app by going to Home → Profile icon → Personal details → Address.

The countries you can change your address to depend on the Revolut entity, your account is registered with.

At the moment, changing country address between Revolut entities is not possible. You can only change the address to countries that belong to the same entity, as the one your account is registered with.

Lithuanian entity - Bank UAB

Brexit changes required us to migrate the accounts of our EEA customers to the Lithuanian entity - Payments UAB. Due to the merger of the Payments UAB and Bank UAB, all existing Payments UAB customers will be converted to Bank UAB customers.

Therefore, if your account is registered with Bank UAB, it will only be possible to change the country address to another Bank UAB country. It is not possible to change the country address to the UK, Switzerland, USA, Canada, Japan, Singapore or Australia since those countries do not belong to Bank UAB entity.

European Economic Area (EEA) residents can change the address within EEA countries in the app, proof of address is not required.

However, if you are a Revolut Bank customer, you can change your country only between Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czechia, Estonia, Greece, Hungary, Latvia, Lithuania, Malta, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia.

What if I need to change the address to a country from a different entity?

Since at present it is not possible to change the country address between the entities, the only option would be to close your current account and open a new one under a different entity. However, we do not recommend doing that, since the services we offer may vary, depending on the entity.

Related Articles