How do cashback Rewards work?
As well as discounts, we offer cashback Rewards across a huge variety of brands. Unlike discounts, cashback is credited after your purchase with a merchant.
Cashback is usually calculated based on the net purchase price of your transaction, when you pay with your Revolut card.
You’re eligible to receive cashback through a Reward if you use the link, follow the instructions in the T&Cs and your purchase is validated.
Your purchase may not be validated if you:
- return the item after purchase
- use a discount code or incorrect payment method at checkout
- make a purchase offline while the offer is valid for online purchases only, or vice versa
Following your purchase of an eligible item, we work with the merchant to validate the transaction, and then we send you your Reward.
Usually, you may have to wait up to 90 days for your cashback to be automatically credited to your account.
Once you’ve received your cashback, you’ll see it appear in the transaction list as you would any other incoming payment.
Support for Ukrainian Refugees
- How can I open an account as a Ukrainian refugee in the EEA (European Economic Area)?
- What documents do I need to submit to open a Revolut account as a Ukrainian refugee in the EEA?
- Is Revolut free to download for a Ukrainian refugee?
- I am not Ukrainian but have fled Ukraine, can I still sign up?
- How do I add Hryvnias to my Revolut account?
- Which services will be available in the Revolut app for a Ukrainian refugee in the EEA?
- How much do I have to pay for using Revolut as a Ukrainian refugee?
- How do I order the card? What address should I put down as a Ukrainian refugee?