Will Revolut share my tax information with anyone?
Revolut has an obligation by law to report the year end account balances to local tax authorities in Lithuania annually, or provide information on their request. Revolut does not share your information on an automated basis or directly with tax authorities of other countries, it is the Lithuanian tax authority that’s responsible for collecting and sending this to other local authorities under the Standard for Automatic Exchange of Financial Account Information, developed by the OECD, which represents the international consensus on automatic exchange of financial account information for tax purposes, on a reciprocal basis.
Joining Revolut Bank UAB
- Where is Revolut Bank Live?
- Will my account change in any way when I join the Bank?
- Do I have to join the Bank?
- How do I join the Bank?
- Revolut Payments UAB and Revolut Bank UAB — what is the difference?
- Why can't I see the Revolut Bank banner?
- What is the price list for using Revolut Bank? Why is it not sent in the email?
- Will my cards be separate if I join Revolut Bank?
- Is credit or overdraft provided if I join Revolut bank?
- How can I check if I am already under Revolut Bank?
- Is my money secure with Revolut Bank?
- Can I order a credit card if I join Revolut Bank?
- Does switching to Revolut Bank constitute opening a new bank account?
- What are the benefits of joining Revolut Bank?
- Can I get more information about tax collection at Revolut?