What was changed during the merger?
Before the merger, several services were provided by Revolut Payments UAB. From the 1 July 2022, they are provided by Revolut Bank UAB. To find out more who provided each service, please check here.
For customers of Revolut France (the French Branch of Revolut Payments UAB), your account has been transferred to the new French Branch of Revolut Bank UAB and is now a deposit account. Your current IBAN remains the same. You can use your deposit account to make payments and hold funds as you normally would.
For those who are also existing customers of Revolut Bank UAB, your existing demand deposit account stays open. But the funds are no longer automatically transferred to this demand deposit account and its balance is transferred to the French branch account.
These changes are reflected in the updated terms and conditions. The Supplement to the Personal Terms of Revolut France that describes how your money has been moved between Revolut Payments UAB and Revolut Bank UAB accounts no longer apply.
The funds in your accounts with Revolut Bank UAB up to EUR 100,000 are protected by the Deposit Guarantee Scheme. You can find more information on the deposit insurance here.
There are no changes with your in-app experience, either. All your account details remain the same.
Joining Revolut Bank UAB
- Where is Revolut Bank Live?
- Will my account change in any way when I join the Bank?
- Do I have to join the Bank?
- How do I join the Bank?
- Revolut Payments UAB and Revolut Bank UAB — what is the difference?
- Why can't I see the Revolut Bank banner?
- What is the price list for using Revolut Bank? Why is it not sent in the email?
- Will my cards be separate if I join Revolut Bank?
- Is credit or overdraft provided if I join Revolut bank?
- How can I check if I am already under Revolut Bank?
- Is my money secure with Revolut Bank?
- Can I order a credit card if I join Revolut Bank?
- Does switching to Revolut Bank constitute opening a new bank account?
- What are the benefits of joining Revolut Bank?
- Can I get more information about tax collection at Revolut?