Revolut Payments UAB and Revolut Bank UAB — what is the difference?
Prior to the merger, your e-money account which was used for transfers and money exchange, and to access all of the other Revolut services was provided by Revolut Payments UAB. Whereas Demand Deposit account with Revolut Bank UAB was only used to keep your money as a deposit, which is protected by deposit insurance in the past.
For Revolut Payments UAB customers, your account with Revolut Payments UAB has been merged to Revolut Bank UAB and became a current account. The funds in your current account are now protected under the Deposit insurance Scheme.
Please read the Deposit Insurance Information for more details.
If you've already joined the Revolut Bank UAB you'll be able to use the same functionalities after the merger.
Joining Revolut Bank UAB
- Where is Revolut Bank Live?
- Will my account change in any way when I join the Bank?
- Do I have to join the Bank?
- How do I join the Bank?
- Revolut Payments UAB and Revolut Bank UAB — what is the difference?
- Why can't I see the Revolut Bank banner?
- What is the price list for using Revolut Bank? Why is it not sent in the email?
- Will my cards be separate if I join Revolut Bank?
- Is credit or overdraft provided if I join Revolut bank?
- How can I check if I am already under Revolut Bank?
- Is my money secure with Revolut Bank?
- Can I order a credit card if I join Revolut Bank?
- Does switching to Revolut Bank constitute opening a new bank account?
- What are the benefits of joining Revolut Bank?
- Can I get more information about tax collection at Revolut?