How do I use my Lounge Pass?
Once you have purchased a Lounge Pass, redeeming it is simple:
- You can use your pass any time in the future but your pass identifier (located under the QR code) will refresh every 90 days
- You can use your pass for a single entry to any of our supported lounges
- Please make sure the name on each pass matches the name on each boarding pass
- To access the lounge, simply present your QR code at the lounge check-in desk and confirm that you’re travelling with LoungeKey Pass
Support for Ukrainian Refugees
- How can I open an account as a Ukrainian refugee in the EEA (European Economic Area)?
- What documents do I need to submit to open a Revolut account as a Ukrainian refugee in the EEA?
- Is Revolut free to download for a Ukrainian refugee?
- I am not Ukrainian but have fled Ukraine, can I still sign up?
- How do I add Hryvnias to my Revolut account?
- Which services will be available in the Revolut app for a Ukrainian refugee in the EEA?
- How much do I have to pay for using Revolut as a Ukrainian refugee?
- How do I order the card? What address should I put down as a Ukrainian refugee?