- Card issues
- Getting a card
- Paying by card
- Splitting expenses with Group Bills
- Withdrawing cash
- Sending money to a bank account or card
- Sending money to another Revolut account
- Paying via Direct Debit
- Revolut Gifting
- Making donations
- Revolut Pockets
- What is Revolut Pay payment method ?
- Revolut Shopper
- Getting Help with Bank Transfers
Will I be charged for sending money to a bank account or card?
Transfers to bank accounts
Please select the country in which your Revolut user agreement was signed before using our FAQs, terms may differ depending on your region.
Revolut transfer fees
Local transfers are free. For international transfers, there are no transfer fees when transferring money to other Revolut customers or non-Revolut accounts in the SEPA region in EUR.
For payments outside the SEPA region, a fee applies for international transfers to non-Revolut recipients. These fees are calculated in real time and vary based on what currency you are sending and where you are sending it to.
Before July 8, 2022: Premium and Metal customers receive a free allowance of 1 or 3 international transfers, respectively.
After July 8, 2022: for Premium plan customers, a discount of 20% will apply on every international transfer. Metal plan customers will benefit from a 40% discount.
We’ll always show you any fees that apply at the time of transaction in the app (see our Fees page).
Other fees may apply
You can send up to €1,000 each month without exchange fees. You’ll see a 0.5% fee applied if exceeding this threshold, but you can upgrade to Revolut Premium or Revolut Metal to transfer unlimited funds globally, with no foreign exchange fees. Exchange fees for exchanging uncommon currencies or exchanging outside of market hours may apply.
Heads up, when your money is in transit, an intermediary or recipient bank might deduct a fee, so the amount received might be less than the amount you sent. Please note that intermediary bank fees may be applied even in the event of an unsuccessful transfer.
Transfers to cards
A fee applies for card transfers. This fee will be calculated in real time and shown to you in the app before you confirm the payment. The exact fee will depend on the transaction itself (for example, on how much you are sending and where to).
- I did not receive a tracking number for my delivery
- Why is my card not posted yet?
- Where can I get my card delivered to?
- My physical card is not working
- My disposable virtual card is not working
- My contactless card payment is not working
- I have exceeded all my PIN attempts!
- I want to change my card PIN
- What to do if my card was lost or stolen?
- My card has been compromised
- My card has been swallowed by an ATM
- My Revolut card is due to expire – what should I do?
- I've found my 'lost' card – how can I re-link it?
- What is Smart Card Updates?
- I would like a refund for my card