- Card issues
- Getting a card
- Paying by card
- Splitting expenses with Group Bills
- Withdrawing cash
- Sending money to a bank account or card
- Sending money to another Revolut account
- Paying via Direct Debit
- Revolut Gifting
- Making donations
- Revolut Pockets
- What is Revolut Pay payment method ?
- Revolut Shopper
- Getting Help with Bank Transfers
Setting up a Standing Order or a Recurring Bank Transfer
You can set up as many scheduled or recurring payments as you need and name each of them differently. To set one up, Enter the 'Transfers' → scroll down to Quick Actions and tap on ‘Show more’ → choose ‘Scheduled’ → ‘Add new’.
To adjust or cancel a recurring bank transfer, tap on the transfer you want to edit, and you’ll be able to edit, deactivate, activate or delete it anytime you need.
If you need to block your card payment subscription, tap on the transaction you want to edit, and you will see an option to Block future payments.
You cannot lock in the FX rate from the time you set up the payment, and we’ll use the FX rate from the day payment was made.
If you don’t have enough funds to complete a payment, we’ll send you a notification 24 hours before so that you have enough time to top up the account and the payment can go through. This way, you never miss a payment!
- I did not receive a tracking number for my delivery
- Why is my card not posted yet?
- Where can I get my card delivered to?
- My physical card is not working
- My disposable virtual card is not working
- My contactless card payment is not working
- I have exceeded all my PIN attempts!
- I want to change my card PIN
- What to do if my card was lost or stolen?
- My card has been compromised
- My card has been swallowed by an ATM
- My Revolut card is due to expire – what should I do?
- I've found my 'lost' card – how can I re-link it?
- What is Smart Card Updates?
- I would like a refund for my card