- Card issues
- Getting a card
- Paying by card
- Splitting expenses with Group Bills
- Withdrawing cash
- Sending money to a bank account or card
- Sending money to another Revolut account
- Paying via Direct Debit
- Revolut Gifting
- Making donations
- Revolut Pockets
- What is Revolut Pay payment method ?
- Revolut Shopper
- Getting Help with Bank Transfers
What is a trusted recipient?
When you pay an individual for the first time, we add them to a list of payees that you know and consider them "trusted recipients". This means that in subsequent transactions, payments to them will not need two factor authentication, except when transfers exceed certain limits
Issues with transfers
- My beneficiary has not received my bank or card transfer
- I want to cancel my transfer to a bank account
- Why is my beneficiary not allowed?
- Why has my transfer to a bank account or card failed?
- Why has my transfer to a bank account or card been declined?
- Why is my transfer to a bank account or card still pending?
- Why was my return payment for a bank transfer less than the original amount sent?
- How do I download my transfer confirmation?
- Does Revolut charge for sending transfers to a bank account?
- Can intermediary banks charge for sending transfers to a bank account?
- Will I be charged for transferring money to card?
- I want to cancel my transfer to a card