- Card issues
- Getting a card
- Paying by card
- Splitting expenses with Group Bills
- Withdrawing cash
- Sending money to a bank account
- Sending money to another Revolut account
- Paying via Direct Debit
- Revolut Gifting
- Making donations
- Revolut Pockets
- What is Revolut Pay payment method ?
- Revolut Shopper
- Getting Help with Bank Transfers
Why was I charged a fee for my transfer?
Please select the country in which your Revolut user agreement was signed prior to using our FAQs, terms may differ depending on your region.
Revolut transfer fees
Local transfers are free. For international transfers, there are no transfer fees for transferring money to other Revolut users or non-Revolut accounts in the SEPA region in EUR.
For payments outside the SEPA region, customers receive fee-free payments within their plan's allowance:
- Standard and Plus customers do not have a fee-free international payment allowance
- Premium customers get 1 fee-free international payment per month
- Metal customers get 3 fee-free international payments per month
Outside these allowances, a small fee applies for international transfers to non-Revolut recipients. These fees are calculated in real time and vary based on what currency you are sending and where you are sending it to.
We’ll always show you any fees that apply at the time of transaction in the app (see our Fees page)
Other fees may apply
You can send up to €1,000 each month without exchange fees. You’ll see a 0.5% fee applied if exceeding this threshold, but you can upgrade to Revolut Premium or Revolut Metal to transfer unlimited funds globally, with no foreign exchange fees. Exchange fees for exchanging uncommon currencies or exchanging outside of market hours may apply.
Heads up, when your money is in transit, an intermediary or recipient bank might deduct a fee, so the amount received might be less than the amount you sent. Please note that intermediary bank fees may be applied even in the event of an unsuccessful transfer.
Issues with transfers
- My recipient has not received the money I sent
- I want to cancel a transfer
- Why is my beneficiary not allowed?
- Why has my transfer failed?
- Why has my transfer been declined?
- Why is my transfer still pending?
- Why was I charged a fee for my transfer?
- Why was my return payment less than the original amount sent?
- How do I download my transfer confirmation?