- Card issues
- Getting a card
- Paying by card
- Splitting expenses with Group Bills
- Withdrawing cash
- Sending money to a bank account or card
- Sending money to another Revolut account
- Paying via Direct Debit
- Revolut Gifting
- Making donations
- Revolut Pockets
- What is Revolut Pay payment method ?
- Revolut Shopper
- Getting Help with Bank Transfers
How do I use a multi-use virtual card with Revolut Shopper?
Multi-use cards are ideal for managing all your different spending categories and subscriptions so you’re always in control.
To create a multi-use virtual card:
1. Click on the Revolut icon from your Chrome extension.
2. Click on ‘Cards’. Select ‘Add new’. Give your card a name and colour. Create your card!
3. To customise your card, hover over a virtual card and select ‘...’ for more options. You can set a spending limit for your card, freeze/unfreeze you card, rename your card and more from there.
- I did not receive a tracking number for my delivery
- Why is my card not posted yet?
- Where can I get my card delivered to?
- My physical card is not working
- My disposable virtual card is not working
- My contactless card payment is not working
- I have exceeded all my PIN attempts!
- I want to change my card PIN
- What to do if my card was lost or stolen?
- My card has been compromised
- My card has been swallowed by an ATM
- My Revolut card is due to expire – what should I do?
- I've found my 'lost' card – how can I re-link it?
- What is Smart Card Updates?
- I would like a refund for my card