- Card issues
- Getting a card
- Paying by card
- Splitting expenses with Group Bills
- Withdrawing cash
- Sending money to a bank account or card
- Sending money to another Revolut account
- Paying via Direct Debit
- Revolut Gifting
- Making donations
- Revolut Pockets
- What is Revolut Pay payment method ?
- Revolut Shopper
- Getting Help with Bank Transfers
I have not received my card. When will my card be delivered?
To check your card's estimated delivery date (and reorder one if you need to), please follow the below steps:
- Go to the 'Cards' tab in the app
- Find the card you're expecting to be delivered
- Tap ‘Track Delivery’
- If the expected delivery date has passed, tap ‘Re-order this card’ to get a replacement card completely free.
Important note: We don't provide real time tracking for cards sent by standard delivery. However, an estimated delivery date is provided.
Please always double-check the delivery address provided for the new card so that your new card can be delivered without unnecessary issues.
If you're concerned that your card can be used without your permission, you can always freeze your card until it's delivered. Once delivered, remember to unfreeze the card before using it.
In case you're concerned with any issues, (e.g. the card arriving in an open envelope), please terminate the card and order a replacement.
Our delivery times are only estimates. It's likely that your card will be delivered on or before the estimated delivery date, but we can't provide any guarantee.
Card delivery timeframes might also get extended during holiday seasons.