How can we help?

My card has been compromised

If you believe that your card has been used fraudulently, please freeze the card immediately. To freeze your card:

If you believe your card may have been used fraudulently, please fill out our online chargeback form for us to help with the issue.

To submit a chargeback form, go to your transactions' history in the app, choose the transaction you would like to report and tap on 'Report an issue'. You will be able to submit a chargeback form from there.

If you have already filed a police report, it might help speed up the process. Please bear in mind that the chargeback process is a last resort to recover your money and it can take some time for Visa or Mastercard to issue their ruling (find out more about the process here)

You will be able to order a replacement card right away and will be provided with an estimated delivery date at checkout.

Related Articles