You can split the bill with your contacts in just a few taps. Simply choose a payment, tap the 'Split bill' button and select the phone contacts you would like to split the cost with. You can edit the individual amounts owed or just hit ‘Request’ to split the bill evenly. Your contacts will receive a notification with a request for the owed sum of money, which they can accept in a single tap. Once accepted, the money will arrive in your account instantly. Splitting the bill is free, instant and can be settled in any of our supported currencies: AED, AUD, BGN, CAD, CHF, CZK, DKK, EUR, GBP, HKD, HRK, HUF, ILS, ISK, JPY, MAD, MXN, NOK, NZD, PLN, QAR, RON, RSD, SAR, SEK, SGD, THB, TRY, USD, ZAR
- How do I add money to my Revolut account with a card?
- What cards and currencies are supported?
- Are there any card deposit limits?
- My card deposit failed
- Why is my card deposit pending?
- Why has my card deposit been reverted?
- My top-up by card failed but I was charged for it
- Why was I charged a fee for my card deposit?
- Why did my bank charge me a fee for a top-up by card?
- Verifying my deposit card